Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Ethinox_
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:506625884
Your Character Name: Sarah Jingle

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Thanewolf

Ban Reason: Malicious intent/third party software
Unban Reason: I was originally banned around 3 years ago for malicious intent, to this day i still do not understand the exact reason for that ban other than perhaps hanging around the wrong crowd. It did hurt as I enjoyed playing the server and the community around it but I took the ban and moved on, roughly a year or two ago i was unbanned for a short period, maybe an hour or 2, it was fun seeing old friends who still played the server however i was re-banned soon after, this time for 3rd party software use, I promise on everything I never used, purchased or even thought about cheating. I am appealing this for my original malicious intent ban as I never cheated on the server. All I am asking for is a chance to play on the server, If lifted i will prove to you that I am a good member of the community, all I want is to enjoy the server and community once again. I spoke to Marwan briefly about the situation and he gave me this chance to finally appeal so many thanks to him. There's not much else I can do to prove my innocence here, all I'm asking for is a chance to play the server and be part of the community once again. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Marwan
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Ethinox,

Due to your past history, including the usage of third-party software infraction, the ban will remain in place.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.