LV

Your steam name: Krisko.CtK
Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:213117422
Your character name: Kason Hill

Ban length: it was for 3 days but I have been waiting so now its 1 day
Banning Staff Member: @Mark

Ban reason: Fail rp , Arrested a medic for no reason, Rdm x1
Time of occurrence: don't really remember but around like 1:30am

Relevant evidence: Ok so for fail rp part no I really didn't fail rp because we pooled them over for dangerously driving. So we stop them and cuff them and everything and then I see a medic and I restrained him because he was in the car so we arguing for about 5 minutes and then guy said oh yea I was a hostage and why would u say it while were arguing for about 5 minutes and I said I don't believe you but I have no proof so I said ok. Then a guy in a red car pools up and just sits there and looks at us and then I went over there and said leave the area there is no reason at all for u to be here. Then the medic jumped into his car a couple times and the last time he started driving just a little bit with him and I'm sorry that I have quick reactions so I started shooting as his vehicle and the medic died which wasn't my fault it was is fault for jumping into the car so I didn't rdm. And I'm pretty sure its fail rp to get in a car while cuffed and try to away. So if u don't unban me fully just reduce to 2 hours at least please. And if I'm wrong about all of well it wont ever happen again you have my word. I will love to play the server again when I wake up in the morning and Thanks!

Additional members involved/witnessing: no

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 874

Listen. Maybe 3 days was too harsh. Maybe it wasnt. But the video, I watched clearly put you in the wrong however. You have already waited one day and Im hoping you have learned your lesson from this and we can move past this.

Gonna go ahead and say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.