Your Steam ID: Don't know
Your Character Name: Kyler Filander

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Spartan ◢ ◤

Ban Reason: LTAP, RDM x2
Time of Occurrence: Sometime today 9/2/17
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Husky
Additional Info: Yes, I did RDM. I did not leave to avoid punishment. Every single time I either drive or do basically anything when the server is close to full, my game crashes. All. The. Time. I don't know what it is caused by, but I know that I never would leave to avoid a punishment. This is not an excuse for the RDM, but I believe I was banned for 5 days because of the LTAP, not the RDM. I understand that the RDM was not a good idea, but I would like the staff to know that my computer, network, game, or something, is causing me not to be able to play well on the server. I don't know how to fix it. If anyone knows, please help. Anyways, I never left to avoid punishment. I know that you will be banned no matter what if you LTAP. I know how the whole ban system works. I am not stupid enough to leave because I know the staff can easily check the logs. I am completely sorry about the entire situation and I actually would like to make this community better. I promise to stop RDMing and doing anything else stupid and bannable. This server is very fun and I would like another chance. Thank you

Last edited:

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:84449353

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am one of the people be RDM'd and I agree to have him unbanned. I forgive him. But he should be on the watchlist for quite some time.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal: Reduced - 3 days

The fact is I just had a sit with you about you shooting at a guy to, "test out the gun". I then take husky's report of RDM and find out you RDMed him, when I tried to tp you, you were gone (I had only left you to take the report for 3mins). I found the timing of you leaving to be a bit off, but I'll take your word for it. Finally, the last straw was you RDMing Husky as I had warned you before and you also had 5 warnings in total. That was why you were banned.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.