Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Joey Lombardi

Ban Length:1 week
Banning Staff Member THY

Ban Reason: n word
Time of Occurrence: just now
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Can you please unban me. you didnt let me finish talking. i agreed with you. i just stated an opinion which u obviously didnt like. but sorry i was pissed. cops popped my tires then i tried asking for a ride back to the farm and got kidknapped. sorry, seriously i was upset. but a week is a bit much. i love the server and am learning the rules. give me a warning please. not a week ban

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

i just stated an opinion which u obviously didnt like.
I explained to you that we don't allow the word '{WORD CENSORED}' or any versions thereof on our server.
You said you understood but proceeded to say "{WORD CENSORED} is rp tho".
At this point it really just seemed like you were trolling.
It is understandable that you were upset in the situation, but you had five minutes left until you were free and you just had to keep pushing it.
You also just joined the server using an alt account to avoid the ban, anything to add about that?

Vandull

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes i tried hopping on the server to talk to you on my other account. But no man, i wasnt trolling, it was about 5 in the morning for me. i just needed to get back to the farm cuz my friend was watching my corn and the police popped my tires then i got kidknapped, i was tired and frustrated. PLEASE THY, im not a minge or wild rule breaking player, i just want to be unbanned so in can peacefully sit in the same spot for the next 5 hours farming. But to be honest, they were not showing me any fearRP when u came back. i was just standing there ziptied. Also i was unaware that there was a timer for how long u can be kidknaped. i asked for a ride, got up grabbed a drink and was now a hostage, thats how all this started.. once again i wasnt trolling, i agreed with you decisions and rules you were telling me in game and you banned me before i could finishb talking/stating what i was saying. PLEASE UNBAN ME THY, im a non violent new player who doesnt want to go back to playing shitty DARKRP for the next week :( i just started getting the hang of the game after farming for 5 hours straight. i just want to play and mind my own business again :(

Vandull

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

now im perma banned?!?! seriously THY.. i didnt do anything to get permabanned... i finally found a good server and fuck up 1 time cuz i grabbing a drink and tired and frustrated after playing day and was about to get off.. i was going to join the server on my other account to talk to you (didnt know i couldnt do that... but technically if my little brother wanted to play now he cant.. its his account.. the second one)and you just perm ban me.. from 1 week ban which was harsh to start with to perma ban.. seriously.. how is that fair at all.. i was goin to buy premium next paycheck irl cuz i like the server so much and now i cant even play.. at all.. ever.. again.. notmeaning to be a cry baby here.... but man is this unfair..

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Of course you are not allowed to join with a different account when you are banned. That kinda negates the whole idea behind banning people.
I'm willing to lower your ban if you can promise me that you won't do this again just because you are frustrated with the events taking place.
No more racism, disrespecting and insulting people and no more breaking fearRP or failing to value your life.

Vandull

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Seriously THY im begging you. i didnt know it would come tonnhis and i didnt mean for it come to this. I was a well respected player in the original Pulsar Effect Role Play. Im not a rule breaking violent player. I just want to farm. If i can hop on today ill love you forever and promise youll never get another report involving my name. please just let me play today on my day off from work and peacefully farm in a corner for the rest of the day <3

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I've unbanned you.
Try not to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.