Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Underground Scene
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86735687
Your Character Name: Scott Orcenaux

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member: @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Negative association with a banned user.
Time of Occurrence: around a month to a month and a half ago.
Relevant Evidence: The screenshot DevulTj had, and a few people I remain in contact with at the time.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Razile, Rex Harrison, Lil Pat, and Lil Squid

Comments: What I did, no matter how truthful, or sarcastic was completely wrong, and against server rules. I am seriously apologetic about what happened. Jamal was a friend of mine, and we were sarcastically bantering as always. When I said, “do it” I was being sarcastic - as I am a lot of the time. Many of my old organization members can confirm. I was a very active player, who spent hours on end on the server, and was never banned once. Yes, the Bryson thing made me look bad, but truly, I had no idea he was hacking until >5 minutes before he was banned. Again, the Jamal situation, I was sarcastic, although it did not look that way. I was saying do it, in a way that I have done in the past, like: “Do it, no balls, you won’t, lmao.” Does that demean the significance of what I did wrong, absolutely not. I made an appeal in hopes I could be unbanned and forgiven for my actions. Nonetheless, I am very apologetic for my stupid, immature actions. I am also willing to speak over steam and/or discord about what I did.

~ Underground Scene

Last edited:

Johnny Hernandez

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am good friends with Underground Scene , and I did read over this conversation , and he is sarcastic a lot. I really do think this was just a joke. He had no intent to break a rule. ( He said Lil Squid in the witness because thats my steam name but not forum)

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Being mention is this post, I can confirm he is sarcastic a lot. This conversation that he had with this negative user was more along a joke on his side, and ment no intentional possible harm to the server when this conversation occurred.

Razile

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When he said "do it" he ment it sarcastically. Even though he is absolute garbage at show that he is being sarcastic, he was being sarcastic. Jamal and him mess around sarcastically all the time.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Just saying guys, really try to stay out of an appeal that isn't relevant to you. Vouching for him in this case actually doesn't really help & just makes it look forced.

I'll review this shortly with the Community Management.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Pushing your friends ban appeal will lower the chance of him getting unbanned.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have generally caused a lot of headache to our staff and the players and it was just a matter of time when you cross the line. We have come to the decision not to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.