Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fallender Femboy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Luna Cadente

Target Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Detective James Wolfingston and I were on scene for an l1 bank robbery, detective James Wolfingston made it VERY well known that they were a detective, even going as far as to describe their clothing and weapon. We cleared the vault and had four suspects, I was in the process of questioning them when the assistant chief Simon Riley went to baton detective James Wolfingston. I knocked the assistant chief unconscious for his sporadic attack on the detective, we were in the middle of a bank raid and had no time for playing around. The assistant chief should have had his radio on when participating in an l1 bank raid, I have no idea why he would come into the bank unarmed and with his radio, off, all he did was cause trouble and confusion. If the assistant chief had their radio on in the first place then none of this would have happened. I was demoted on the spot and taken to prison for my baton even though he literally did the same thing and got away with it. Assistant Chief Simon Riley demoted me mid-RP and took me straight to prison, even though there was still an ongoing bank robbery role-play.

Evidence:

Involved members: Triggered?

D

Deleted member 12627

You literally uploaded the reason why you were demoted and arrested. Nice.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Simon Riley It should have been very easily apparent that that was a detective, considering he was standing in a room with 4 officers and 2 cuffed suspects. And yet you still baton'd him (with the excuse of not having radio on, which, tbh, not the greatest excuse as the assistant chief). You then proceeded to demote and arrest an officer for the exact same act you yourself just committed. Does anything I'm saying sound incorrect?

D

Deleted member 12627

@Simon Riley It should have been very easily apparent that that was a detective, considering he was standing in a room with 4 officers and 2 cuffed suspects. And yet you still baton'd him (with the excuse of not having radio on, which, tbh, not the greatest excuse as the assistant chief). You then proceeded to demote and arrest an officer for the exact same act you yourself just committed. Does anything I'm saying sound incorrect?
Yes, because sometimes people don't show up as cuffed as a visual bug so I wanted to make sure he was before we got blasted. For all I know he got tazed or revived with adren. It's in RP miscommunication, however that doesn't give the swat member the right to baton me as he's trying to in theory fight a rulebreak with another rulebreak, even though it wasn't a rulebreak on my end it was confusion, his was intentional.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

While Simon could have handled the situation better, I does have a point that you should not have baton'd him in return for it either. The demotion and arrest I feel were on the harsher end of what is allowed, but ultimately, I feel they were still within the realm of allowed. As such, I'm going to deem this part of the situation as handled in character.

The following part is not about rules, but more so suggestion for Simon to improve. That is to say, I won't (personally) force you to follow these, but I recommend it.
Simon, in the future I'd like to see you be considerate of the fact that you committed the same act (unintentionally) as he did (intentionally). Perhaps have a bit of sympathy for that fact. Additionally, in a leadership position, maybe try to get to know who your detectives are in a raid situation, and make sure you keep your communication with the rest of the force available. Additionally, I'd suggest perhaps waiting until everyone is out of the bank and everything is sorted out to discuss the situation with Fallender before demoting and/or arresting him. Again, I'm not saying any of these are required but I feel making use of some or all of this advice could have smoothed out the situation, and would have been better leadership.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.