Not open for further replies.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dream.SandMan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92326790
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Maximilian Kugels

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @SomeAviationGuy

Reason for Report: False warning points
Time of Occurrence: Around 4pm PST
Evidence to support your claim: My Current Ban, and [2.2] Player versus Player 4.Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available. Both the person that they were arresting and the person they killed were in my party and they were gonna come for me next so i ran him over
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tyrone Jackson(Friend being arrested) Bobby Tool(@420혼자Man Guy who was killed by police)
(Note My Ban was from warning Points though the ones administered shouldn't have been)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Both the person that they were arresting and the person they killed were in my party and they were gonna come for me next so i ran him over
Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available.
I colored the important part when you may use your vehicle as a weapon. Just because someone is "after you", you may not run them over as you have the chance to get out and gun them down. Vehicles may only be utilized as weapons if you can no longer protect yourself with anything else.

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

that's why i ran him over though cause he killed my friends and i had nothing to protect myself at the time @Stuvi

Last edited:

SomeAviationGuy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Mayonnaise,
there is not a lot for me to comment about this because you clearly have read the rule. As you have said in this report and when you were speaking to me in the sit, you ran the cop over to save your friend from being arrested and you thought the cop might come after you next, none of which puts you or your friend in immediate danger. You did also say to me that you had a gun on you but yet, you decided to run the cop over instead of role-playing correctly and holding them at gunpoint or such.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Due to insufficient evidence this report is being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.