Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lucky Genovese
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248306096/
Your Character Name: Lucky Luciano

Ban Length:eek:ne week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tyler

Ban Reason: It says i broke NLR twice and premeditated rdm, and harassment but i haven't done such think so i dont know what im banned for a week
Time of Occurrence: 1:56 AM
Relevant Evidence: none i honestly don't even know what is happening, i haven't done anything worth one week of a ban
Additional members involved/witnessing: please do not ban me for a week I run an organization that I love and I do not try to break rules, if I did i apologize but it was not purposely. Please reconsider my ban thank you.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Faithyx

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You broke NLR three times, you broke metagaming by telling your org member in steam chat to kill me, you LTADT, LTARP, and you scammed new players aswell.. How is that an unfair ban ?

Lucky Luciano

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You broke NLR three times, you broke metagaming by telling your org member in steam chat to kill me, you LTADT, LTARP, and you scammed new players aswell.. How is that an unfair ban ?

I haven't scammed anyone? I payed 450k to people yesterday

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This appeal is permanently denied. You harassed me all day about this, even while I was working. I warned you to stop, and then you began going around pestering other members of staff, namely a member of our developer team. I am not doubling the length of your ban at the request of said developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.