Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NoneOne
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54216778
Your Character Name: Robert Watson

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Forsai

Ban Reason: RDMX2, Mugging in a public place
Unban Reason: First, please watch this video in order to understand the victims perspective

The reason i don't consider this as rdm is because the victim wasn't complying with what i said. I told him to get out of the car and put his hands up but he then proceeded to lie that he doesn't know how or that it isn't his. Then i started shooting him because he wasn't complying with what i said. Now the passenger that has been recording had so much time to type in !unstuck so he can get out if he was glitched and run away, just like the other guy (There was 3 people in the fire truck from what i remember) but he chose to stay there and accept the fact that i'm murdering his fellow co-worker due to not complying. The reason i rdmed the guy that was recording is because he chose to repeatedly call the cops via gov which is why i was allowed to kill him Screenshot_2.png

Now with the public mugging Screenshot_1.png - Screnshoot from the official rules

I don't see anything in the rules that suggests and offence of the fact that i can't steal/mug in a public place. Since it's why we have lockpicks in the first place which people use to steal cars at a public place, and i don't see them get warned for that

And if it even was public, it wasn't due to the fact that it was well hidden below at the garage which no one came and nobody viewed except when hearing the gun shots after he chose to not comply and run therefore not valuing his life

Time of Occurrence: 20 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: The 3 fire men

Additional Notes: I still think that my 3rd rdm offense which the other 2 were a couple days ago shouldn't warrant and be stacked with this ban

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You stole the fire truck which is his "belonging" and you were in the most public place possible as seen in the video. Also you shouldn't have killed them because you should't have mugged in the first place like I tried explaining. Appeal Denied