Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Lumbo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81220923
Target Character Name (if known): Walks Quippenger

Request Reason: User RDM'ed me out of nowhere with a Thompson bending around the corner of Mechanics. While the officers there were making an arrest. I'm not sure if this person saw a MRDM opportunity, or something else. Yet I was killed in the event. The only thing heard was "Hey, guys. *Gunshots*"
When did the situation occur?: 9/24/2021 12:17 AM EST~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jake Winters STEAM_0:0:145206500 | David Lewis STEAM_0:0:155562852
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Lumbin you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

Lumbin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Me and one teammate were in an altercation after the mechanic killed another teammate. We then attempted to chase him down and do what any good friend would do, and avenge them. After failing, the police showed up and killed my teammate, causing me to get revenge.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Me and one teammate were in an altercation after the mechanic killed another teammate. We then attempted to chase him down and do what any good friend would do, and avenge them. After failing, the police showed up and killed my teammate, causing me to get revenge.
Can you identify this teammate?

Lumbin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Tyron Lips.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.8​
You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.​
Justified​

As you were in the process of arresting a befriended life, the actions taken by Lumbo are justified.

@Lumbin will receive no punishment.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.