Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Chubby
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153953255
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danni Richards

Admin being reported: @sp00fy

Reason for Report: Blacklisting me without taking my side of the story, So i asked if i can kill a person who is corrupt, then i explained what corrupt is and he tp to me and asks why im wining in ooc, I was clearly just asking a question, You gave me a 1 hour ban without letting me explain. He tp to me and blacklisted me in a space of a minute when i was explaining but he only let me explain 2 sentences, I think this is very unprofessional
Time of Occurrence: 18:58
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You already know this, but I will tell you again:

If you witness a player breaking rules, use !report to alert a staff member.

...yet you chose to complain about in OOC. You initially contacted me via PM, which in its core is also wrong, in which case I told you to "Calm down", as I was already handling the situation. I also want to mention that the person you were complaining about did absolutely nothing wrong, further increasing the lack of necessity of your OOC callouts.

I didn't base this very short OOC blacklist on this situation only, I have recollection of you being a rather whiney player, and you have far too much playtime to be pulling this stuff.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

...yet you chose to complain about in OOC.
I wasn't complaining, i was asking if i could kill him,tell me what sentence was whining

You initially contacted me via PM
Not A reason to blacklist me from OOC, we had the sit like 5 minutes ago so i pm you

If you witness a player breaking rules, use !report to alert a staff member.
Not a rule break, Again, I asked if I could kill him

I was told to explain to him what was corruption which i did, I did not whine in anyway. And anyway, your supposed to take my story before taking action, i was trying to explain, you let me explain 2 sentences then let me explain the rest after the blacklist which isn't allowed

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A one-hour blacklist for OOC complaints is not abuse, nor is it unprofessional. Can someone also explain exactly what happened with the cop, up to and including the sit?

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

He failed to destory my weapon preteding he will destroy it but he didn't thats what caused me saying am i allowed to kill him in ooc, and again il say this
A one-hour blacklist for OOC complaints is not abuse
I was not complaining at all

nor is it unprofessional
He did not take my side of the story, he blacklisted me after saying 2 sentences in the space of a minute

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV