Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
cloud5
Ban Reason: Using multiple fail cameras during raid and utilizing them
Time of Occurrence:21.00
Relevant Evidence:
unknown.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:
now the thing is. it does not say i will get banned for having multiple cameras. so actually you cant ban me for that. the ruleas are very vague and unspesific. and it does not say that you cant use it during a raid. so actually you have no reason to ban me

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@420혼자Man it is not your job to tag staff members and don't comment in a ban appeal unless you are staff or directly involved.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I believe that the ban was just because although the rules do not mention specific infractions for using multiple cameras. It however does not explicitly state that I can't punish you for using those cameras during a raid. On common / normal occasions, I would have restricted your use of the cameras and or deleted every camera except one. I would also like to tag other staff members involved in the situation.
@Beta Spirit and @QuickSilver1937

To reiterate on what I mean by "common occasions". I was supposing the scenario that there had been no use of the cameras during any sort of RP event such as a raid or shoot out with other players.

Last edited:

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to mention that you cannot have floating cameras so if you used those cameras in a raid then you would be at fault of Metagaming which is also a bannable offense, the evidence you have given does not help your ban for fail camera's so I would be inclined to DENY the appeal if I were the banning staff member.

www.twitch.tv/drnoggers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

but the thing is. they were not floating. they were all mounted to a wall and i did not use them during the raid. only one of my cameras was pointed in there direction and you could only see a it of the driveway to there house

www.twitch.tv/drnoggers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

but an other admin told me that you have guide lines. and those state that you have to give me a 1 day ban first

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The usage of cameras during a raid is not prohibited.

How I deal with cameras during a raid: I shoot them and remove them via my admin menu afterwards.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never meant for the ban reason to be relating to the usage of cameras during a raid, but for the excessive amount of cameras within the home.

My ban reason should be corrected on the utilization part of it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

We have now added a couple of new rules regarding cameras.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Since the rule clarification was not established during the incident. I am going to go ahead and accept this ban appeal.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved, your appeal has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.