DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Version 2.8.5
Date: 17-11-2017

Hi guys! I'm back from my LOA so I can start developing some new features. When I came back I added some nice new features as you can see below. Flixs has been working on the new mayor budget system (which is really cool!) and some ammo system changes.

Additions:
  • Enhanced the new anti-exploit system to decrease false bans.
  • Added new action system to items such as the kevlar and medkits. If you move it cancels the action. This also applies to any action such as equipping items, but only will cancel if you sprint.
  • Added new utility menu to the handcuffs. You can drag players and force them into vehicles.
  • Added new cadet bodygroup, a White Hat instead of the default black one.
  • Added new Mayoral budgetting system. This will influence item prices, ammo purchasing, vehicle deploying while in a government department. If your budget is low you will lose approval rating.
  • Added new Car Dealer price display when the car is on sale. You can check the new price in relation to its old price.
  • Added new scroll bar to the scoreboard.
  • Added new weapon ammo retrieval system - You will receive only the ammo you need at a Police Locker and it will cost the Police department (in the new budget system) money. When you leave your job it will also remove your ammunition.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Issue Warrant not working on the Police Computer.
  • Fixed Car Dealer prices causing errors.
  • Added text wrapping for notification system, allowing multi-line notifications that don't cut off.
  • Possible fix for EXP getting stuck.
  • Fixed not being able to participate in a Bank Robbery with 5 participants.
  • Fixed staff ticket menu display.
Adjustments:
  • Security Agents now have a taser.
Removals:
  • Removed watering sound from weed, this will reduce metagaming a lot.

If there is something you would like to report or suggest please take it to the Bugs/Suggestions section of our forums.