Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: raage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239232943

Your Character Name: Nick Pavlov

Ban Length: perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @deku

Ban Reason: "Usage of third-party software"
Unban Reason: I have absolutely no clue where this came from. I'm the most bottom person in the server. I would never think about hacking on Monolith, considering the crazy amount of money i put onto this server. I loved this server so much ive personally spent over $600 on premium for people. I do not hack, nor will i ever hack on a GMod server. Its worthless, its pointless. All it gets is you banned from servers and bad rep from everyone. I'm 14. Do you really think i would hack? I record constantly and i literally show it to admins everyday, it would show me snapping or esp in my videos. This probably isnt going to get accepted, as i dont really have any other proof but here you go.

https://medal.tv/clips/19526329/d1337sYfFXu3 in this video, i literally track airless's head. if i would have aimbot it would've locked on.
Time of Occurrence: an hour ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @mak @Pizza @Memo @ja1003 @John Leonard @Jack Everadon @misterjokeman @Alpha @Ace Carter these are all people i can vouch for not hacking.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: y

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Only the involved people in the Ban Appeal may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.
Although the OP tagged additional people, you are not involved in this appeal

Thread locked for community management

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

We will not release nor disclose our methods of obtaining substantial information to confirm our suspicions on a player utilizing third-party software, but you are verified to be using software on Garry's Mod, and in relation, our server. Punishment stands as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.