Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Blueberry
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121022790
Your Character Name: Perry Piccio

Target Steam Name: Prestino22 / ??
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84958048 / ??
Target Character Name (if known): Freddy Francisco / Jack Everadon

Request reason: Using PM (OOC) to lure me IC so they can mug me after scamming me of 2 premium memberships.
When did the situation occur?: 10:50PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: Video/Pictures -
20180521223827_1.jpg20180521224202_1.jpg
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Mentioned I didn't want to get mugged in regards of getting mugged with the money on me, used my credit card to buy them both Premium but they did this because I reported their friend, Farmer Joe, for metagaming who probably had the 2 moderators handling the situation or 1 of them as their friend to give him the minimal punishment as possible, as they're also mad that I killed 3 or 4 of them in a police raid yesterday, of course they attempt this while literally 0 staff are online. Nevertheless, reporting them for using PM (OOC) to lure me somewhere that they could mug me IC. I don't understand how this is valid as it makes no sense for OOC and IC to go hand-in-hand, either you role-play a situation or you use OOC for its intended purpose, not use OOC to lure people somewhere so you can mug them IC.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Purpose of the pictures was to show they were in fact PMing me for a reason and not randomly, even though my Premium purchases for them validates that as well, this is a little more simple and straight to the point.

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Here you go again accusing people about being bias and putting my name in here for no reason even though it has nothing to with me let me start by saying the 2 mods that handled it aren’t my “friends” you then made a forum report on me which also got denied for no evidence of metagame which means that admin must also my “friend” to secondly you lied saying that I only got a verbal warning when I got no punishment at all because I did nothing wrong. Now to address this please stop involving me in this when I, in fact, had nothing to do with you getting scammed you took the risk and it bit you in the behind I find it very immature that you bring me into this. P.S sent from my phone so sorry for any grammar mistakes

Last edited:

Prestino22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I never meta gamed i went to meet you at the locker and my crew was there because the locker was right by our base that we were farming and stuff at

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I did scam you. No, I did not scam you due to you reporting Farmer Joe. Whole reason I mugged you was because I needed a waterboy for my crops. You can see in the video, before you even pm me, I jump down from the balcony and go over to you to bring you over into the house to make you water my crops. In no way, did I talk about premium or anything during that situation. But lets bring up this, you were stalling rp, saying "you can't do this", "im not going to comply when you are breaking a rule".

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
This player report has been accepted due to the following reason:
  • The scam was proven to be true and that is against the rules.
Therefore, both players will be banned for 1 month for scamming you in a Premium Membership deal and they will have to give you the money that was promised ingame (DM me for more information).

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.