Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Dustman
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:25892609
Your Character Name: Hopsin Mux

Ban Length: 1 day 4 hours
Banning Staff Member (@Killjoy445 )

Ban Reason: VDM and LTARP
Unban Reason: It was late at night when we was driving around the map and wondering what could be done to have some fun. Right now the map is in chaos - PD is overrun by cop vehicles outside and it seems like there is no control at all. We saw our opportunity to approach several policeofficers, killing them and stealing their vehicles.
After we stole the cop vehicles we got chased over and over. We eventually ran over some persons by PD in this mess - but only as an escapee from the police.
About 10 minutes later the cops weren't on to us anymore, we logged out.
Then today I saw I was banned for VDM and LTARP - I would of course like to explain as we love the server, the people and we do know the rules of this server.

Time of Occurrence: Approx 2. AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tom Mowgelfox
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

I was shown the video by two members at the time and logs indicated that you left right after the encounter. Since I could not get your side of the story and all I had to go on was a video that looked damning since it was someone 7 min of you driving I believe a ford Taurus and ramming people intentionally since the guy was on the sidewalk. I'm willing to unban you early but I will make notes of this under your profile. I am doing this due to your low ban record and very few notes on vdming.

Dustman259

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you very much- appriciated !

Status
Not open for further replies.