Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Asiandiskool
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150142782
Your Character Name: Dillon Hoang

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:510880646
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: I was simply giving a ticket for an expired license and passing a stopsign and he ran me over and DCed shortly after.
When did the situation occur?: About 4:45pm EST? Should be in logs who killed me. I only died once the entire time I was on

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. The Steam ID for this report is STEAM_0:0:510880646, please edit your post accordingly.

@John summers I believe you are the reported player, you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this will be handled without your input.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. The Steam ID for this report is STEAM_0:0:510880646, please edit your post accordingly.

@John summers I believe you are the reported player, you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this will be handled without your input.
copy

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@John summers has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.3​
Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.​
Violated​
2.2.9​
You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.​
Violated​

Simple enough, I don't believe further elaboration is needed.

@John summers will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, as you are playing as a police officer I assume nothing was lost. If this is incorrect, please contact me and I will correct it.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.