Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Target Steam Name: Potato King velk.ca
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48846228
Target Character Name (if known): Tyler Johnson

Request Reason: So i was on standby as a medic director during a 5 o clock raid that lasted forever. I was on the PD radio so i could hear the situation. At this point, 2 were killed and 1 was left. One came back and was hanging back watching the raid. I am guessing they were part of the raid at some point because they were intently watching the police for what seemed like forever. I retreated further back as an officer was requesting healing away from the situation to avoid combat healing. I obliged, then i turned the corner. I see this black BMW slam into the wall behind my ambulance, and then the body of the officer flying out. It definitely looked intentional and malicious from my angle as far as helping the last person inside with the situation outside. It breaks the point of NLR and amneisia IMO as far as the roleplay goes. In my eyes, VDMx1 and assisting in a raid after dying.
When did the situation occur?: between 11:21-11:25 central standard time

Your evidence to support your claim: Https://medal.tv/clips/33243638/d1337M5Hnyp8

Additional members involved/witnessing: Thanewolfe (took my report), Unknown officer name that got run over.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Metro Sparks ,

Your Player Report is under Review. @Buddyro22 you are being reported, please explain your side of the situation. You have 24 hours from my message to state your side.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Its not shown in the video but my friend who wasn't involved with the raid was getting threaten by the police and eventually went down from them and then I procedeed to help my friend escape from their clutches

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In regards to the Player Report,

CC:
@Metro Sparks & @Buddyro22

After a thorough review of the video evidence in-line with the server rules, I have come to a conclusion; from my understanding of the statements provided to further explain elements of this situation, the driver of the vehicle that hit an officer intentionally done this as his friend failed to value his life whilst a raid was being conducted so the law enforcement officer proceeded to pursue to detain the individual for this, and in result, the officer was run over. Technically the friend who apparently was fleeing law enforcement and not valuing their life broke server rules in which therefore the officers killing is unjustified for that instance but as no staff member at the time voided that bit, according to the rules the killing of the officer with a vehicle can be somewhat allowed.

This situation is missing important evidence that would further bring insight to this report but as of the moment, I do not feel as if it's necessary to continue this report due to insufficient evidence provided, e.g.: the friend being apparently chased by LEO's, the LEO's confirmed reason for chasing the suspect. There are many variables unaccounted for which is why this report is denied.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.