Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Chris Heist
Steam Name: Chronium
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:210061245

Date and time of loss: 1/4/2019 9:50
What happened:
I was driving on the right side of the road and the chief comes to just fucking ram me out of the car

What do you need refunded: FN- Five Seven
Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5c2f1e2d94f913728c/vdm

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I know, I know, I'm not related to the situation. But if you die without going into critical you respawn with the weapon almost 100% of the time. This is a situation where he didn't go into critical and it's usually car accidents where you respawn with anything you lost, there's also not really any proof that you had a Five-Seven in your inventory.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@RX55927R11DEZ I may have previous footage of me owning the FN. I can only send it tomorrow.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Chris Heist If possible try and find that initial footage showing you did own it as we do require a before and after of some sorts in accordance with the refund guidelines.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Chris Heist If possible try and find that initial footage showing you did own it as we do require a before and after of some sorts in accordance with the refund guidelines.
I couldn‘t find the video. My bad.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set in our refund request guidelines. We cannot refund items that we have no proof of you having before losing them in an unfair way, be it from a bug or other server-side issue or rulebreak.

Note: I recommend wearing your seatbelt in vehicles as It can avoid things like this from happening in the first place since a lot of people are generally not very good drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.