Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WING CHUN MASTER
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42642127
Your Character Name: Bert Bptanski

Target Steam Name: Kbsmoke
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84449353
Target Character Name (if known):

Request reason: The guy purposefully ran into me with car when i was on the sidewalk
When did the situation occur?: July 1, 1:00 AM Mountain Time
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @KbsmokeJDM, you are the player that this report is against. You have 24 hours to respond to this report with your side of the story otherwise it will be handled accordingly based on your record. Thank you.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good morning Wright and Nevik,

My side of the story kinda goes like this:

I was informed by my organization members that they were going to raid a downtown apartment belonging to people we didn't know and asked me to stay outside and keep watch. During this time, someone attempting to defend their base walked inside to the apartment, causing a reaction in me and killing the defending party. I was then neutralized by another member of the defending party, revived by a medic and released by the police officers. While driving down Railway Ave, I saw members of the defending party once again, and attempted to speak to them. I then was told that they had not died and to kill them by another organization member, and since I had lost my weapon, I decided to use a car. I understand this action is not allowed and is considered a rule break, and I apologize for my actions during this RP scene. I understand that I have to suffer the consequences of my actions. I sincerely would like to apologize on behalf of my organization members to the other parties involved.

Have a great day.

Kb

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Nevik,

After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that "Kbsmoke" was indeed in violation of the server rules and has admitted to the rule-break.

This player report has been accepted and the player in question will receive the following punishment(s) effective immediately based on their moderation history:
  • Five day ban for VDM
    • This player has over six prior records for VDM, including recent punishments for the same offenses.

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.