Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@Ephalos , please explain your reasoning for running him over.

Ephalos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly, no good excuse other than we were GOING to the cosmetic store, someone in the car yelled something out to look towards someone at hospital, I turned my camera and kept pressing W, when I realized I hit someone I kept going out of fear of being shot but realized quickly it wouldnt matter, we went back afterwards to make sure he was fine and he was still alive, me having cprs/adren would have revived him but he was alive, i know better than this but i did mess up, apologies.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly, no good excuse other than we were GOING to the cosmetic store, someone in the car yelled something out to look towards someone at hospital, I turned my camera and kept pressing W, when I realized I hit someone I kept going out of fear of being shot but realized quickly it wouldnt matter, we went back afterwards to make sure he was fine and he was still alive, me having cprs/adren would have revived him but he was alive, i know better than this but i did mess up, apologies.
Apologies accepted. The fact you apologized means a lot, as a minge would not apologize. Retracting report @tweety . See you in game @Ephalos !

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright well, sounds good to me. I will just go ahead and deny your report considering you wish no punishment to be handed out.

Player Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.