Your Steam Name: nubnub
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Your Character Name: Berry Smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @scottish
What were you blacklisted from: car

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: vdm
Unblacklist Reason:
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the blacklist that was imposed on my account for VDMing (Vehicle Deathmatching) on [Date of Incident]. I fully understand the severity of my actions, and I would like to sincerely apologize for any disruption and inconvenience they may have caused to the server and other players.

I want to make it clear that I deeply regret my actions and acknowledge that they were against the server's rules and guidelines. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all players on the server, and I realize that my actions were contrary to this objective.

Since the incident, I have taken some time to reflect on my behavior and have familiarized myself with the server rules and guidelines to ensure that I do not repeat the same mistakes in the future. I am committed to adhering to the server's rules and contributing to a fun and welcoming community for all players.

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: nubnub
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Your Character Name: Berry Smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @scottish
What were you blacklisted from: car

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: vdm
Unblacklist Reason:
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the blacklist that was imposed on my account for VDMing (Vehicle Deathmatching) on [Date of Incident]. I fully understand the severity of my actions, and I would like to sincerely apologize for any disruption and inconvenience they may have caused to the server and other players.

I want to make it clear that I deeply regret my actions and acknowledge that they were against the server's rules and guidelines. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all players on the server, and I realize that my actions were contrary to this objective.

Since the incident, I have taken some time to reflect on my behavior and have familiarized myself with the server rules and guidelines to ensure that I do not repeat the same mistakes in the future. I am committed to adhering to the server's rules and contributing to a fun and welcoming community for all players.

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:
Of course you feel very sorry when you let ChatGPT write this for you. Lmao, absolutely embarrassing. The fact that you still left the variables in like “[Date of Incident]” generated by ChatGPT is absolutely comical.

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Of course you feel very sorry when you let ChatGPT write this for you. Lmao, absolutely embarrassing. The fact that you still left the variables in like “[Date of Incident]” generated by ChatGPT is absolutely comical
sccottish ttold me i ccoulld usee iit

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Nub,

Your Appeal is Denied. You have failed to fill out the appeal form as required nor did you even make slight attempts to edit the generated text from ChatGPT. You may appeal again with the appeal properly completed. Consider your actions and how they impact others.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.