Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ben Chayers
Steam Name:Timmy Wong
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:156671437

Date and time of loss: 9:01 pm EST 9/29/18
What happened:
i was grinding for a couple hours to try and make lsd i haven't played on the server or a while i was driving to buy 1 last thing and i get vdmd by 2 cars i was not revived or anything. i made a ticket and a staff member told me to make a forums post

What do you need refunded: mini fridge,10 green chemical,10 purple chemical,m1911
Evidence:
https://gyazo.com/796641e4e3f24e9258d3488f6b0fd92f
https://gyazo.com/0ee38ef683b8f8ea5abbbb16b7982087

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@illusionist Please tag the staff member who took your report so he can confirm it was a rulebreak.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@illusionist Please tag the staff member who took your report so he can confirm it was a rulebreak.

@Bryan1504

im not sure i remember major pmx and tango online

i got a message on the top if my screen saying rulebreak with evidence----> forums
__________________________________________-

i asked major lorne he said it was @Etheract

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set in the refund request guidelines. Guideline number two states that you may not refund items lost from a death without explicit staff permission to do so, and must be able to tag that staff member so they can confirm it. Additionally from the evidence provided it does not seem like a rule break occurred, it instead seems like you are at fault for your own death. If you look at the evidence you posted in the form of the gif you can see that you turned that corner and went into the opposing lane. This means that you are at fault for hitting him as you collided into his car. You were also not wearing your seat belt which caused you to get thrown out of the car and put into critical. It is also possible that when you got thrown after going critical from hitting the road, that you took further damage leading you to become deceased. With that being said you refund request is not eligible for a refund due to what happened not being a rule break but an in character vehicle accident that you caused. As well as you not having a staff member from a report able to confirm that it was a rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.