Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Target Steam Name: HedgeHogGreg
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87625293
Target Character Name (if known): David Ortega

Request Reason: So i was healing somebody and David comes around and tries to mass vdm. I then try to stand in his way, and he again tries to pinch me against the wall. Video explains itself.

When did the situation occur?: APROX 5:57-5:58PM Central American Time May 31st 2022
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mShth2n9grtvH/d13377T3qrpL
Players Involved/Witnesses: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Twewt,

The person you are reporting wasn't the one who was driving the fire truck. As you can see in the video, it was stolen by a civilian. Did the player manage to damage you at any moment with that firetruck? I'll give you 24hrs to respond to this.

Kind Regards,
Klaus

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No i don't believe he did, but he did do damage to others. You can probably check the log for that fire truck and go from there.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No i don't believe he did, but he did do damage to others. You can probably check the log for that fire truck and go from there.
The issue is the player you are reporting wasn't the one who was trying to VDM/Faildriving, it was a random civilian who stole the firetruck; which means it is pretty much impossible to find out who that player was since he didn't damage you at all during that clip. With that being said, I'm going to have to deny this player report due to lack of evidence, information, and the wrong player being reported.

Player Report DENIED

Kind Regards,
Klaus

Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.