Your Steam Name: Toxic Survivor Main
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Bendetti

Target Steam Name: LostBlackKid
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419618705
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
VDMx2/Fail Driving/NITRP

Ran over multiple people, rammed into multiple cars, then went over to an active crime scene and starting smashing into everyone and killed 2 people by pinching them.

When did the situation occur?: 5:03 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Screenshot (85).png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Berry Gunderson

Last edited by a moderator:

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This is my footage.
I was not recording my mic in my clip but from husky's you can hear me tell him to stop and get out of the tow truck.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

@LostBlackKid you have 24 hours to respond or this will be handled without you

D

Deleted member 12627

I forgot to mention in my report that earlier he was fail driving and I believe he was code red even if I am not mistaken at least 15 minutes before this. I’m too lazy to get the video rn but I thought I would give some context beforehand.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since @LostBlackKid has decided to not give their side of the story, this report will be handled without their input.

It seems pretty clear from the video that he was driving around the mechanic tow truck with the sole purpose to just ram into as much as possible and in general minge about. It is one thing if he was just evading the police, but he intentionally came back and just started ramming into parked cars during an active police situation. I have determined he is in violation of the following rules.

Fail DrivingThe process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.
2.2.4Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.
5.1.7Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

For the following, the reported player will be receiving a 5 day vehicle blacklist.

Player Report Accepted
Thread locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.