Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ✮Golden Beachland✮
Your SteamID: 76561198174088807
Your Character Name: Markus Johnson

Which Staff blacklisted you: @DKDiamond
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicle Blacklist

Blacklist Length: One day
Blacklist Reason: Attempting to run over 4 players in a non-RP scenario.
Unblacklist Reason: At the time of the incident I was distraught over a mild personal matter and was letting off a little steam ingame. I was driving around, not intending to RDM anyone. I did however attempt to drive over four armed individuals next to a premium box, which was a spontaneous act. Suffice to say, this was a dumb decision.
Luckily, no great harm was done and all 4 individuals were left relatively unscathed. They seemed like nice guys as well.

As to why I would even appeal a 24h ban, the explanation is simple. I'm currently serving in the military and am seldom able to play MonolithRP. During the time that I can play, I aspire to not break any rules as to not limit my time on my favorite gmod server. However, everyone occasionally has a lapse in judgement which leads to regrettable acts.

I would like to apologize for going a tad too far whilst just messing about. It cost me a significantly more enjoyable gaming experience (due to not being able to drive/hop in cars) during the short time I can be on the server. I hope you can forgive me DKDiamond.

Time of Occurrence: ~19:00 GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Markus13245 I will accept your blacklist appeal, do note anymore Faildriving and VDM will result in a more severe punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.