LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSupplier
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431794567
Your Character Name: Chang Cho

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Broken
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 5 Days
Blacklist Reason: Repeated fail driving
Unblacklist Reason: I feel the punishment was harsh and just wrong. By the servers definition fail driving is "The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely." I never was driving around recklessly hitting walls and objects, in fact, I drove very well that night. I don't get why I got this blacklist because I never fail drove.

Time of Occurrence: May 14th 7:07 was when I received the punishment
Additional members involved/witnessing: idk
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In the span of one evening/early morning just for fail driving you:
  • repeatedly rammed into an officer to try an illicit a response from him, aka fail driving and cop baiting
  • rammed your tow truck into a car along with @NiceSandwich at the grocery store
  • and then followed and harassed the owner the car to the point where you rammed into it and made it explode
Along with rest of your behavior, all of which was outlined in report, I deemed that this behavior was not acceptable at all in the server. You either were looking at a longer ban or a shorter ban and a vehicle blacklist. I decided that, given your lack of punishments in the very near term, to go with the 1d ban and a vehicle blacklist.

Also I don't know why you're lying. I literally have this clip right here of you going out of your way to ram into the same Honda you failed to steal at knifepoint so hard that you made it explode. I checked the logs, that was 100% you driving that tow truck. Had you given any sort of apology for your actions I would be inclined to remove the blacklist, but you still insist that you've done nothing wrong even though there is evidence to the contrary.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.