• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Veira Family's OFFICIAL ART GALLERY

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
I don't play anymore. I haven't for a good week.

I might come back when I get bored of the new server I'm on.

I'll be sure to kill all of you guys when I get on though.

-Yaboi
Tagged the wrong Vladimir hahaha, btw y'all suck and i'll leave it at that. Takes 4 orgs to try to even take us on and y'all still get whooped , and these screenshots don't mean nothing, probably makes you feel better to look at them after we take your shit tho hahaha.

Tagged the wrong Vladimir hahaha, btw y'all suck and i'll leave it at that. Takes 4 orgs to try to even take us on and y'all still get whooped , and these screenshots don't mean nothing, probably makes you feel better to look at them after we take your shit tho hahaha.
I wasn't disrespectful in my reply so why do you have to be? Mr. Cheater
You put "hahaha" two times in your reply, I'd say you're pretty awkward my guy.
Just wait for me tomorrow and we can have a good ol' fashioned gun fight.

Jack Everadon

Banned
Banned
Jul 2, 2017
Illinois, United States of America
This thread is very funny with the Russians saying they fuck us up. I have not seen more than 3 times Explicit has lost to the Russians. Everytime I am on Explicit and Legacy fuck shit up and the little boys in the Russians dont base because they're scared and its getting kinda boring.

You shoulda seen the shit he left on my org thread, and you're calling me awkward when you copy my org leader's name hahaha... AWKWARD. First you call me trash, now I'm a cheater, and you wanna have a gun fight..? Lol make up your mind kid.
I didn't copy his name, I've used this name for a while.

I changed it to Vladimir Blashnov about a week and a half ago so I wasn't called a cheater.

Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
We have a whole panorama of pictures from our success that we update everyday that we whoop some more ass And here u are completely denying all this and saying your beating us and you to afraid to admit your loosing?

Top Bottom