• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Vice Kings GUN-STORE (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2018
Mars
Name: Caleb Neilson
Organization: Peaky Blinders
Items: x3 M4
Price: $64,500

Yeffrey

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Name: Kenny Landini
Organization: The Goon Squad
Items: 5 makarovs
Price: $6000

Oct 20, 2018
IMPORTANT
Gunstore edit: Removed; Makarov, M1911, P99, Five-Seven
Date: 07/12/2018
Reason: Gunst don't make profit and people are asking for too many of them
What happens next: All Makarov, M1911, P99, Five-Seven orders will be cancelled, sorry for the inconvenience but I'm about to go bankrupt as people haven't come and claimed their crafted guns yet!

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
I am really sorry to inform everyone but, because people aren't claiming their guns fast enough I have now gone bankrupt and I will be having to cancel all orders that haven't been accepted and I will be having to close the gun store, once again very sorry! Forum tab to be closed down!
I can buy excess weapons at a discount if you need quick cash

Benjamin

Dec 4, 2017
California
If Guns dont get claimed today within the next 4 hours I will have to result to selling them the next best buyer as this is taking way too long and I'm going bankrupt here!
@sugureru

@table
@Benjamin
Sir I don't have the same time zone as you vro I can pick up today or tomorrow mainly couldn't pick up during week cause of school but I will be on around your time tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom