Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Banshee
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91239249
Your Character Name: Jacob Ramirez

Target Steam Name: V Roosie
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123591116
Target Character Name (if known): Vincent Bordayee

Request reason: The report reason is RDA, and here is the explanation. The player was a SWAT Commander that had just dealt with the bank robbery. I saw the SWAT member taking a golden statue out of the bank towards the PD. I started to follow him and ask him what was he going to do with the statue, thinking that this could be a case of corruption. After following him for a while he pulled out his M3, threatened me to put my hands up and turn around, which I did. He didn't handcuff me this time. I started to chase him again as he didnt tell me to stay off, he then threatened me again and told me to put my hands up. After I complied he restrained me and sent me to jail for 11 minutes for stealing a bank property, which I never did.
When did the situation occur?: 11:03 EST
Your evidence to support your claim: No video recording.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None. Online staff answered too late, so the player logged off.

Last edited:

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I reckon that he brought it to the pd, became a civillian and sold it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Banshee ,
Either tag the staff member that took your report or provide us with valid evidence so that we can analyze the situation.

Should you fail to do that within 24 hours, this report will be declined for insufficient evidence.

Regards,
Pmx

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Samuel Forest For the record, if you were not involved/ dont bring valid evidence that can change the verdict you are not allowed to reply to player reports. This is your first warning.

Hisoka

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Later that night after the sit, I saw the statue just sitting on top of the evidence locker. So I'm pretty sure he didn't sell it, since the statue he was dragging was in the PD cells area.

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I did not steal s t a t u e

-- E D I T (So I don't get banned) --

Fact 1: I was bringing the Golden Statue to the basement of the PD, where I put it inside the Evidence Locker prop because I assume that is the safest place for it. At no point did I return to the PD and try to steal the Statue.

Fact 2: I arrested you for Stalking, and Conspiracy to Steal Police Evidence. Stalking because, even after I told you to back off, you did not, you persisted to follow me. Conspiracy to Steal Police Evidence because you were threatening to steal the Statue.

Fact 3: I explained the reason for this arrest perfectly but instead of accepting this, you broke character and screamed about RDA and FailRP (to which I cannot prove because I did not have any evidence to support such claims either.)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Banshee,
This player report has been declined due to the following reason:
  • There are not enough evidence to report the player.
Regards,
Pmx

This thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.