Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Violence
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70324571
Your Character Name: Jay Violence

Ban Length: "Permanent"
Banning Staff Member: @Michael / @wright

Ban Reason: "No intent to RP - Prop Pushing - Multiple rule violations - Killing Admin in sit"
Technically only "Prop-Push & Killing Admin in Sit" because the "No Intent to RP" is an opinion & "Multiple Rule Violations" was just thrown into the description to make it look worse.
Unban Reason: In my opinion I don't believe a "Permanent Ban" is absolutely necessary as a punishment. The sit started off with me slamming an already dead body into the ground with a conveyor belt with my PhysGun. Michael saw this and was like no no no so he was going to give a 3 Day PhysGun Blacklist but then I shot him in the face (Shoulda been in God Mode Buddy) and then my man vanished and got wright because Michael is a new Staff Member and didn't know how to handle me so big man wright came along as just said basically your getting a permanent and used the fact that because I appealed his last 13 Week Ban which was completetly wrong by his judgement of the situation he basically said "We gave you a chance to come back as you appealed so now your getting a permanent ban" excuse me first of all your ban was judgmentally incorrect so whether I appealed it or not that situation was wrong from your point and shouldn't be taken into consideration or even kept on my record since it was an incorrect ban. But nonetheless Prop-Pushing and Killing an Admin in a sit isn't really a Permanent Ban it's only because they added the "No intent to RP" to make a Permanent Ban but thats just a incorrect statement I roleplay on a daily and that statement is just added to ban description as a way to get me a permanent ban since wright don't like me I guess I mean you can see the way he says and deals with me in the video. What I did in the video I've personally seen people get like a week or less of a ban because of that but not me I guess. Took this 5 Minutes of me doing a little meme to instantly slap on a "No intent to RP" Ban on my record even though I've been roleplaying monolith for over a Year now ok mate.

Admin Sit:
Time of Occurrence: 21:30
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for a year, this is @Michael's ban, not mine. You will need to appeal to him.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for a year, this is @Michael's ban, not mine. You will need to appeal to him.
You came in and gave the verdict and slapped the ban so it's you buddy.
You also said "Banned for a year, pending a permanent" so what now...

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were abusing a conveyor belt to kill someone, when pulled onto the roof you said you did it because you could and then shot me during the sit. You just came off a three (3) month ban and clearly have no intent to RP.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

. The sit started off with me slamming an already dead body into the ground with a conveyor belt with my PhysGun. Michael saw this and was like no no no so he was going to give a 3 Day PhysGun Blacklist but then I shot him in the face (Shoulda been in God Mode Buddy) and then my man vanished and got wright because Michael is a new Staff Member and didn't know how to handle me so big man wright came along

So, let me get this straight.

You decide it's okay to abuse your phys-gun and slam a body with a conveyor belt prop, simply because the person is already dead. Then, you start shooting while in the administrative sit and proceed to kill the staff member because "he shoulda been in god mode buddy".

You then proceed to call Michael an unqualified staff member (in your forum report that you created) and state he has no clue how to handle administrative sits. After Michael responded to this appeal, you begin sending him Discord messages and start implying he didn't read your appeal.

Your behavior is unacceptable and you have an extensive moderation history.

After discussion with @Michael, your appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.