Not open for further replies.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member: Unknown
Ban Reason: Posting a gyazo or youtube video on my profile after receiving a ban
Unban Reason: Although I am still unbanned In-Game for the next 2 months I would like to be unbanned from the website as it has been a very long time since the punishment was handed down (Almost a Year) and I would like to see all the information regarding Monolithrp and what has changed over the past year, and potentially start posting and getting re-involved with the community again with also the chance of potentially appealing my In-Game ban again on the website but for now this is just a Forum Ban Appeal. Again I can't exactly remember what I posted but after receiving my In-Game ban I was also banned on the forum and discord muted. I'm just looking to get re-involved with the community and come back into the MonolithRP scene and potentially roleplay with some of the OGs who still play with the server. I apologise for what was posted on my profile at the time of being banned and regret doing said action and will refrain from doing so in the future.

Time of Occurrence: Last Year

I’ve waited out my ban and have been playing on monolith with the rest of my GS9 boys for a day now I am still forum suspended nd discord muted which I would like to be revoked now thanks.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned by wright, locked for CM review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The discord mute will remain in place for now. You will be unbanned on the forums, since your in game ban expired. However, anything you post will be subject to approval, by upper management team.

There will be zero tolerance for severe rule breaches comitted by you, in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.