Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Private Retard
Your Steam ID: 76561198048907483
Your Character Name: Walter Pimax

Target Steam Name: please no hackers
Target SteamID: jqx138
Target Character Name (if known): Jack Everadon

Request reason: Took out a loan is is a week overdue. Has not paid any money back and has ignored me on forums and has no intent of paying it back. (rules say scamming can be up to -$20,000).
When did the situation occur?: 2nd or 3rd of February 2019
Your evidence to support your claim: Capture.PNG and Capture1.PNG
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    159.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    142.5 KB · Views: 40

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It does not matter. I scammed you before the rule came into play, therefore I can keep the money. I have already contacted officernoodles and asked him if I have to pay back the money, and he said no.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

AFAIK there has been no talk of refunding users who were scammed in the past and no talk of punishing users who have scammed in the past. From a report management side of things we can't really issue a punishment on Jack since there was no rule in place about it beforehand and it doesn't fall under a common sense rule. I will leave this report for CMs to decide if they want to issue refunds or not to users who were scammed before the rule was put in place.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, the rule hasn't been in place when this happened. While this is an asshole move of Jack, we can not punish him in this instance - further instances of this rule break will result in harsh punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.