Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kuushie
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Walter watson

Ban Length:12 hours
Banning Staff Member

Ban Reason: LTAA (Restrained) (Automatic Ban) | Appeal @ www.monolithservers.com

Unban Reason: what happened was i picked someone up they wanted a ride to town from layer two i said okay was going down the hill hit a huge fps spike hit a rock we both died the cop and the medic intern come they stabilize both of us then begins to cuffs both of us to see what was going on 5 min goes by i get up show him i have keys he let us go i had the hand cuff glitch and i told him as well i couldn't get in my car said i the car had no driver so the guy that i was driving to town was driving we were both let go and i logged out cause i had to go when i come back i see that i have this ban the situation was over and i was free to go i didnt know i had hand cuff glitch when i left cause i could still use my inventory

Time of Occurrence: 2:00 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: i believe it was officer macdonald and a medic intern also was driving someone to town dont know the name sadly do not have video or names of the medic intern or the guy i was giving a ride to ( also if you check my log because i type you can see that i was let go and that i told the arresting cop i was having a problem to get into my car and was having some sort of glitch i didnt know at the time it was a cuff glitch )

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You cannot appeal automatic bans unless you provide valid evidence of what happened.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.