Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: currently is DKDiamond
Your Steam ID: 76561198830869349
Your Character Name: Dakota Diablo

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: VDM, FAIL RP, Non compliant in sit
Unban Reason: I was a paramedic and the guy was walking near the hospital, so i wanted to see if he needed health, because i was very close to getting 100 job level. I turned around and accidentally hit him, once i noticed i got out and tried reviving him, i was frozen by an admin. once i realized i was in a sit and he didnt understand what i was doing. i tried to plug my mic in, but it was to late. i think i should be unbanned because this is the first time on the new map, thirdtime all together, i love playing on the server also and try to help anybody out who is new.

Time of Occurrence: Wednesday the 28th of may around 1-2 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: the guy i hit, didn't catch his name

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hello there @Dakota Diablo, and thankyou Yeffrey for the tag.

okay so I had just finished a sit on top of the hospital and when I looked down, I saw you pull up to a civilian, stop and then turn a hard right and run him over, I instantly fly down and freeze you, at this point you then decided to ignore my entire presence and pretended I wasn't there.
It was at this point I decided because the actions I witnessed you perform and the fact you were ignoring me that I would ban you for 3 days.

I would also like to add that as I was typing the ban out, a cop pulled up and you interacted with him, prooving you were purposely ignoring me.

due to these actions, I am going to deny your appeal.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.