Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Dobarion

Reason for the warning point(s): Violation of mugging rule
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was compliant in the report and gave a honest statement which was used as the main evidence for my punishment. I find it unfair that I was given 2 warning points for a "history" when I haven't had anything other than a verbal warning in over 2 years and players are currently receiving very easy punishments such as verbal warnings. For example, yesterday Evhn was on cop and blatantly rdmed me for no reason other than he was "mad" and when he was reported, he admitted to it and got one point. I just feel considering I have had 1 verbal warning in 2 years and other players are getting such easy punishments, 2 warning points is pretty harsh even though I have a "history" because i've played the server for 6 years.

Time of Occurrence: 8/6/23 Aprox 6est
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @FluffyGamer,

As you will know, the Warning Points were issued in relation to a Player Report that was concluded (Link). See my response to the Player Report below.

Dear @Krakentelevision & @FluffyGamer,

Following a review of the video evidence and statements provided a conclusion has been made. There will be no in-depth explanation, but in short, the location of the attempted mugging is not suitable as it is an exposed area (no cover or secluded cover) alongside the deaths, therefore, are not justifiable. As a result, rule 4.1.1.7 (Mugging or Kidnapping Suitable Locations) has been violated.

For clarification, please see read the bolded parts of the rule.
You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

@FluffyGamer
In consideration of your player history and violating rule 4.1.1.7 (Mugging or Kidnapping Suitable Locations) you will receive Two Warning Points. Furthermore, @FluffyGamer if you feel another player is violating server rules by targeting or using derogatory slurs/words towards you it is advised you report them to a staff member. If you have evidence that is dated and reasonable I can review it to determine a rule violation.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked and Moved.

In reflection on this report, I would further conclude your actions can also be deemed as violating rule 2.2.4 (sensible killing) although I only mentioned 4.1.1.7 (Valid Mugging Location). The judgement to issue you Two Warning Points at my discretion was primarily based on the impact on the other user's experiences, in which you negatively impacted from a perceived revenge mindset. I understand your frustrations with these users and the remarks they have apparently made which would not be acceptable in any circumstances but you failed to follow the set server rules. As a player of "6 years" you must have become seasoned to these rules implemented and yet you still fail to adhere to them, further justifying Warning Points. A Verbal Warning would not be sufficient as you are not new to the server nor is the situation a basic misunderstanding.

Another Senior Administrator or above may conclude a decision on this appeal.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @FluffyGamer,

I'll be reviewing this Warning Point Appeal, I've reviewed the Player Report, and the evidence provided as well as reviewed all the responses provided.

Upon reviewing everything you did in-fact mug on a three-way intersection on a public highway which is in violation of the rule as it's an exposed area, however after reviewing your prior punishments, I've determined that I'll lift the warning points and instate this as a Verbal Warning.

Do keep in mind though that in the future if another instance of this happens again you may receive warning points for it.

Accepted, Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.