Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aeshiku
Your SteamID:76561199078741189
Your Character Name: Mike Eagle

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: 7979897

Reason for the warning point(s): Leaving Raid and joining back
Why should the point(s) be removed: There was only evidence of me being behind the guy I was about to kill, I flanked around the gas pumps and went around the car and stood there for a sec, asked my teamates for the go ahead to kill him, they said yes so I ran up a bit closer and then I killed him then the cops are saying that I walked down the sidewalk and just killed him when I was with the raiders I just walked out the front and flanked around I didnt leave it was still really close to the gas station, this is the provided clip https://medal.tv/clips/43UHKc82L1GkR/ejLNwuGxhjdL you can see me at around 0:04-0:06 if you look at the crack above the black evo, I was standing there to ask for the go ahead to kill this cop, it doesnt show me walking down the sidewalk, I got to show the path I took but not the entire way the cops were saying I was lying about not taking anything, when the mod checked logs it showed I did not pick anything up from the dead bodies, once my teamates get back on they can confirm I flanked them and was asking for the go ahead to kill the cop, I think there wasnt enough evidence that I walked that far.

Time of Occurrence: around 1:30-2:00 am CST
Additional members involved/witnessing: 797987 should be able to provide the names of the people who reported/the 2 cops and my teamates were alex something and barry something and i forgot the 4th guy.
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Numbers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Aeshiku I gave you a verbal warning if I am correct? Right?

Aeshiku

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Im pretty sure you didnt because it said like added warning points not exactly sure what else it said it was like 2 days ago

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Aeshiku,

After further discussion with Numbers, I will be accepting your Server Warning Appeal.

Kind Regards,
Skojenmeister.

Status
Not open for further replies.