Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton

Ban Length:18
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz

Ban Reason: "VDM"
Time of Occurrence: 10:00 PM PST
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jesuslover0010

I was given a warning point after I ran over a cadet who was in the process of baton rushing my friend with a gun and had recently knocked him out. The cadet was hitting my friend while he was on the ground and attempted to mingegrab his desert eagle. Now I ran the cadet over and according to "Rule 3 of the Player vs Player Section which states,
  1. Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available."
I used my vehicle in the proper way which meant I could save my friend who was in immediate danger. Now I was dragged up to a sit 30 Minutes later and questioned on why I ran the cadet over. I asked for Video Evidence regarding the situation and none could be brought up. However, He decided to continue the sit and punish me solely on witnesses and logs which is not allowed in admin conduct. I asked multiple times throughout the sit for video evidence but he kept repeating the question "why did you run the cadet over?" I finally answered stating "He baton rushed my friend who had a gun and was beating him with his nightstick." Gamz then interpreted this as VDM clearly not having gone over the rules himself and proceeded to give me a warning point which led to a ban. No Video evidence was provided in the sit, It was merely witnesses and logs nevertheless, the warning point was given.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You may not appeal warning point bans. If you feel the staff member made an error, make a staff report.