Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So i'm fairly sure that the warning points aren't resting once you are banned correct me if i'm wrong but arent warning points meant to work as DevulTj stated -"No sir, you can't - They do reset after you receive a ban" but pretty much, I was banned for having too many warning points and then a few days after when i came on i was given 1 warning point and console instantly banned me even though i had not received any warning points before can someone check on this because its happened to me on two occasions when i was fairly certain i had not received any warning points before .

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

STEAM_0:0:116330995

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The reason i say this is because i was console banned for having 8 warning points not sure if is this how it works but im sure its a ban once you get 5 @Mark

Attachments

• 20171031182452_1.jpg
    20171031182452_1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

one of the bans was on the 21st October i havent been really active much since then so i dont under stand how i got the other 7 when i was just about to receive one today
@JustJosh

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have done some digging around and can see you were banned on the 27/09/2017 by the warning system for receiving to many warning points which at the time was 5. The threshold has since increased to 8. So you got banned for having 8 warnings.

one of the bans was on the 21st October
@JustJosh
There is no ban on record by the warning system for this date. Only ban for you on the 21st was given by a staff member which explains why the points were not reset. The points only reset when you reach the threshold so the ban was valid and not caused by a bug.

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have done some digging around and can see you were banned on the 27/09/2017 by the warning system for receiving to many warning points which at the time was 5. The threshold has since increased to 8. So you got banned for having 8 warnings.

There is no ban on record by the warning system for this date. Only ban for you on the 21st was given by a staff member which explains why the points were not reset. The points only reset when you reach the threshold so the ban was valid and not caused by a bug.

Which the ban was for Fail Rp and previous warnings
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-marty-sanchez.5927/

So i don't know why it diddn't reset and my ban was further extended due to me having warning points
as stated by Kocayine - "I will not be unbanning you since you do have multiple warnings"

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Which the ban was for Fail Rp and previous warnings
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-marty-sanchez.5927/

So i don't know why it diddn't reset and my ban was further extended due to me having warning points
as stated by Kocayine - "I will not be unbanning you since you do have multiple warnings"
Like I have previously stated, Regardless of your ban reason by Kocayine it doesn't reset because you are not at the threshold. There was no bug

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay i get it now, so can i get my current warning point ban removed as i was given a ban today instead of receiving only 1 warning point as i had met the threshold even though i was men't to meet the threshold on that 21 October ban as it was included as a punishment for my ban which is the point i keep going on about.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay i get it now, so can i get my current warning point ban removed as i was given a ban today instead of receiving only 1 warning point as i had met the threshold even though i was men't to meet the threshold on that 21 October ban as it was included as a punishment for my ban which is the point i keep going on about.
No, You never met the threshold on 21st of October you were banned for other reasons in which Kocayine decided a ban was required. You met the threshold today and the ban cannot be appealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.