LV

Your Steam Name: DangerZone640
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205236389
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Juan Lopez

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) Furry/Dog
Reason for Report: Unjustified Warning Points
Time of Occurrence: 21:23 EST or 9:23 PM EST

Evidence to support your claim:
I had just been standing there super confused on what was happening as NEVER in the whole 7 months of playing on the server have I seen this happen, I was sitting outside because Noodleey was in a sit with a group of people and the video picks off after the group had finished their sit, I was walking away when I see in the chat box that someone did a /me and apparently I had lost all my guns and comms but I didn't think that was possible since if you were gonna do that you are supposed to use Zip-Ties to hold them down and prevent them, I have never seen this in the rules I even brought it up in the sit saying I hadn't seen it before I also looked at the rules on my 2nd monitor searching for the keywords: "/me, Remove, gun, Strip, Fear". I was also confused cause if I can just walk up to any random person and just be like "You have no guns or comms" it would be rampant.

This Video is what happened
The video wasn't cut at the beginning, it is just when it had last saved. I cut it off at the end cause that was my report on someone else.
1535256452799.png
Me talking in help chat trying to understand what I had done wrong so I wouldn't repeat it.
1535296308994.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @aaleg02 (I Think) Was the person who reported me but that's about it.
Notes: I always, no matter what want to know the rule I break so I 1. Don't repeat it in the future 2. I can let any new person that I teach the server about the rule when I do a quick breakdown of the rules.
I always try my best to follow the rules so I was a bit suspicious of what I did as I have never encountered it before.
Nothing against Furry, I actually like him as a mod but I don't think this was justified.

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@XDangerZone640X I was not aware that you did not know a /me was done, if I had known I would not have given the warning points. I am sorry and I can help you fix it. I just became mod and was trying to deal with the sit in an efficient manner. Sorry for the inconvenience DangerZone, I or another staff can remove those warning points, because they were not valid.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@XDangerZone640X I was not aware that you did not know a /me was done, if I had known I would not have given the warning points. I am sorry and I can help you fix it. I just became mod and was trying to deal with the sit in an efficient manner. Sorry for the inconvenience DangerZone, I or another staff can remove those warning points, because they were not valid.
I did see the /me but I was confused as it was Half-fasted and It wasn't really done in RP he just typed it out and left me that it but I was confused on the situation at hand because he didn't properly RP it out. I also have never seen it happen before in my life, I wasn't even in Fear RP or anything he just typed it. I really like you as a mod but what happened could've been dealt with better IMO.

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can do a /me without zipties
I think we should just let a higher up deal with it

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I can do a /me without zipties
I think we should just let a higher up deal with it
It's not that it is impossible, it is just I don't see it in the rules and I wasn't properly under Fear RP, you didn't even look at me for a second! (Using Slowmo in Youtube) When you did the /me you weren't even next to me you were still crossing the doorway all you did was walk past saying I had no guns or comms which 1. You can strip comms with Zip-Ties 2. You cant prevent usage of firearms with, you guessed it, Zip-Ties. Even in the video, you can hear that I was confused but since I was the only person there with a gun then I guessed it was me but this is all guessing it shouldn't be that difficult.
Also, they already have a system in place for taking comms and guns, and they are returned in 10min with zip ties if you had done /me then I would've had no cooldown at all so I would've had no guns for the whole rest of my "Life".

Last edited:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We don't use that type of RP where you can force /me actions on others. However, you could have easily put him in a state of FearRP and made him drop the stuff in question. Alternatively have zip-tied him and taken the stuff via the gamemode function for it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The warning point will be removed.
As @TXNUKEDUDE was recently accepted into the staff team at the time, nothing will happen to him as long as he understands what he did wrong.

Staff report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.