Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: QUISP moat.gg
Your SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220526820
Your Character Name: Bob Santoro

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @HockeyExpert30

Reason for the warning point(s): RDM
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was raiding a guy and I told him to put his hands up but he didn't so I killed him. I was never brought to a sit for this and 2 days after the raid occurred I was given the warning point without any discussion about the situation. Furthermore I was forced to drop 44 steel bars, 22 iron bars, and 10 gold bars even though I killed the guy in the raid reasonably and within the rules.

Time of Occurrence: 10/23/2020 around 10pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Balldrip enacted the request of @HockeyExpert30 to drop the bars and give me a warning point
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I was the original staff member of the sit. First, let me make it clear I didn't do this without reason. The person you raided had a video of what happened. He did in fact put his hands up. When you were giving him orders he simply asked if you could speak up. You shot him for this. He wasn't actively resisting or calling for help, simply asking for you to repeat yourself. So I voided the raid. If you have any questions please ask away.

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@ElvisR Whenever I raid people, I always tell them to not talk once they have their hands up. As a result, when I heard the person I raided say anything, I shot him. This is a valid reason to shoot someone in a raid situation.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The warning point is valid, denied

Status
Not open for further replies.