Status
Not open for further replies.

Malloway

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I logged off earlier around 9:30ish to take a break & when I logged back on I noticed my lock pick was missing so I then looked into my inventory & it was strangely not there either.

After not being able to find it I used the help and submitted a report saying "I lost my lock pick after I logged in" & waited roughly around five minuets, but I didn't get a response. I tried again with; "please help." Only after to have someone coming back in the OOC saying "Please help isn't going to help you".

I stated that "I asked before " & they said "Yeah probably why nobody helped you or something along those lines & stated to write something more descriptive."

I did just that, but also told them they didn't need to be a dick about it considering I asked nice the first time so they kicked me after & said "Take a chill pill."

I'm not mad, I just believe that was totally unfair to kick me over that small of a thing.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I don't understand the issue with being kicked when you were told politely, once, what happened with your lockpick. The staff member handling the first response, supposedly, responded to the report and explained they are lost on disconnect. Which is what happens.

You then made another report, "Help Please".

I closed the report, and I put in OOC "Help Please reports will be closed, please be descriptive". I do this nearly everyday. Instead of being rude, why could have you not just recreated the report, asking for more clarification, if it was still unclear? How were we to know that this "Help Please" report was in regards to your lockpick.

Then here is the icing on the cake

10:05:15 PM: Felix Malloway (Malloway) (STEAM_0:0:42632796) (320) created a report (#309) with message: I didn't Start it with "Help Please", the first time.

I descriptively said I logged back in & loast my lockpick & was wondering if If there is any rehimbersment for that or now. Don't be a dick.

Why should we sit there, and respond to you with a nice bright smile, when you cannot be bothered to understand why we closed your report? What makes you think we will be okay with you calling us dicks, and treating us like sub-human trash?

And for clarification, yes, I kicked you. I would suggest to follow the staff report format as well.

I also suggest in the future to be respectful in your reports. It should not take me warning you, then for you to call me a dick, for it to click in your head we like for reports to be detailed so we know exactly what the issue is.

Only after to have someone coming back in the OOC saying "Please help isn't going to help you".

What? This is what I said

10:03:03 PM: Sir Kenty (Kent) (STEAM_0:0:20942562) (852) ran chat command: "/ooc" - ""help please" reports will be closed."

Malloway

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I never received a report back stating anything or else I wouldn't have re said anything, because I would've seen it in my reports before it would even let me hit new report.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I never received a report back stating anything or else I wouldn't have re said anything, because I would've seen it in my reports before it would even let me hit new report.

Regardless, I provided my side on this. This is all I saw when the situation transpired that ended up in me kicking you, a "Help Please" report that lead to the second instance of you being toxic. Do you see how this causes confusion now? And then when you come back with hostilities, there is truly no sympathy there. We're not trash, we're humans. Treat the individual like a human, and maybe I would have assisted you instead of kicking you for calling me a dick for purely 0 reason other than you could.

Either way, this is left up to community management to decide if what I did was appropriate or not, and the logs are shown above showing how I handled the situation.

Malloway

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I wouldn't have came at you rudely if I did not feel rudely towards first. I'm honestly calm 24/7, If I seen the report back like I said none of this would've happened.

Yet I did not see a report, but re asked for help again,& you come back with "Help please reports will be closed", I continued with;
"I didn't Start it with "Help Please", the first time."

Because I didn't I specifically asked about my lock pick the first time, even if you sent the report back i still did not receive it.

I'm sorry for calling you a dick & i'm not being toxic, I just feel shut down over a question that I never truly gotten an answer for.

Malloway

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

And of course you do it nearly every day it's your job to help newcomers on the server or with others just asking questions when you're an admin. You chose it, don't shut someone down because you're "sick of hearing it", because that's how it felt to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.