Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

The patch. Oohhh boy this famous patch that everyone talked about for months and it finally happened. (Nice f'in job for the admins) But some cons. came too. So here is the list of things bad/positive::cool:

1: new players and new ppl to meet and the server was never full like that before at this point where I could not join because of 128/128 ppl was on.+

2: The new pd positions. Was it worth it? Idk because posting your apply is let's say long. I posted my apply like some others did and when I checked a few hours later it was deleted. Was I rejected or accepted, idk. They don't tell you anything like the fact that my captain apply before patch was never accepted after one month of waiting. Reason: it was closed.
But now it's just sad and bland as ¾ are cops and ¼ just superiors. Now grinding as less point. Can the admin check and accept or is it idk some random supperiors?-

3: the sprinklers. Now many ppl complained about it and here is why: not soulbound, 30k lost on loss of item.
A new player came to me and asked me how can an admin respond to his report about a speinkler. He waited more than 30 mins! Poor guy. Hey I hope he got it back.-

4: New rp emersion. Since the patch I feel like I am more immersed in it than before. Here are some cool experiences: a guy was arrested and was screaming at the other guy like irl. I stopped a man in a car and we did the normal traffic stop like irl with a field sobriety test. I feel like interactions with players are more humane.+

5: the monoEats app is a huge big + for the server, cool interactions with drivers, expensive, but worth it and is good for rp and less food grinding.+

6: the bitcoins are also good and the bitcoins miners seems to work pretty well.+

7: the lottery app is also funny as you bet and the more you bet, the more ppl bet so the pot is huge, but rarely won. Sorry;)
+

8: Much less rdm shootings (shoutout to Kuro) and less failRp+

9: the premium price have a discount for some time+

10: you cannot spawn in the apartement-

So I think it's all covered. The+ means positive and the- means negative.
See you on the server! :p;):cool::D
(Creedance, your name is like ccr (Creedance Clearwater Revival))

Last edited:

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

Fun fact, my apply was not removed I was just wrong.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

I'm glad you are enjoying the patch!

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, the MPD has an application from you, if you view your application, a message was left regarding it.