Not open for further replies.

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: David Resonov
Steam name: DLTracktix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126612168

Date and time of loss: Actually, I lost time and enthusiasm for the aspect of the car industry.
What happened: I saved 500k, bought premium thinking I was going to get a nice car, realized they were all like 6 mil, bought a Porche GT3, then it went downhill from there. I was so siked when I first spawned it in, despite the random blue camo I never put on it, and then it hit me. I fucked up. The car is so god damn trash for what the money i paid for it was. I paid 475k on a car that should be worth 75k. Traction is the worst Ive ever expierienced, on any server. It coninuously spins out, acceleration is absoulte garbage compared to cars in the 200k range, and some random ass blue camo i legit never put on it. I want to purpose the idea of TEST DRIVING cars, you should get 1 minute, and have to spend 250 on spawning it, just like any other car. But they catch is, you dont own it unless you want to buy it. If this is implemented, people like me who want a nice car and find what they are looking for, not some 2 door ice skating rink. the car takes damage if you hit a pole at 5mph, the car spins out when you barely spin the wheel, the car is slow as fuck for how much I paid for it, and acceleration is a nightmare. Im really looking to get this car out of my life by recieving a refund. The car is the most absolute horrific car I have EVER droven, on any server I have EVER played. I spun out 5 times in 1 minute trying to escape fucking minges. My friend matthew, who bought a GTR for WAY less money has a fucking tank, and the acceleration is so much faster than the porche. Traction on the GTR is ridiculously amazing. if you ever buy the porche, dont expect to get from A to C, youll barely make it from point A to B. The only good thing about the car is the looks and you MIGHT get some halfway decent drifts.

What do you need refunded: My life and 475k back. take the piece of shit away from me
Evidence: http://plays.tv/video/5964409a1bf02...md-minges-ram-my-car-uncountable-times-for-no

Aesthetics

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the critera we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.