Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: bama512
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163282763
Target Character Name (if known): Marquise Hill

Request Reason: Unlawful acquisition of a civilian vehicle as a Tow Driver ... I've seen a lot of stuff happening but this one left me speechless, I have no idea why he tazed the tow driver and handcuffed him and I have no idea why he later pushed me out of my car and stole it ... there were callouts for a shootout at long tunnel, but he is a tow driver with a tazer, I later found my car next to long tunnel entry with all 4 wheels slashed by spike strips. To be honest idk if he is minging, or trying to do his job in a bad way, the reason I made this report, is to get an answer to what in the name of everything that is holy I witnessed, as I am left very confused :D
When did the situation occur?: 06.12.21 03:46 GMT+2
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: the civilian tow truck driver I guess
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. I could not find the reported offenders forum account, but they have 24 hours to respond.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the long wait. The reported player has failed to respond within 1+ week, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
5.1.7Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.STEAM_0:1:163282763Violated3 Day PD Blacklist
5.2.1.7Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.STEAM_0:1:163282763Violated^
5.2.1.4Law Enforcement may not randomly pull somebody over and order them out of the vehicle without reasonable suspicion taking place. You must have a valid roleplay reason.STEAM_0:1:163282763ViolatedVerbal Warning
5.1.4You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.STEAM_0:1:163282763ViolatedVerbal Warning
0Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.STEAM_0:1:163282763Violated1 Warning Point

It is clear that STEAM_0:1:163282763 has no intention to roleplay as a police officer, and pretty blatantly broke many rules as shown above. As a result, they will receive a 3 Day PD Blacklist, 1 Warning Point, and Verbal Warnings for the rule breaks of 5.2.1.4 and 5.1.4.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.