Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Toucan
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name:Josephi Krakawski

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Tesk
What were you blacklisted from:Weapons

Blacklist Length:3 days
Blacklist Reason: Killing a cop whilst in holding cells.
Unblacklist Reason: So I try my best to not break rules which I know, which are mostly rdm, fail rp and stuff like that, but honestly I never knew or thought that it counted as Fail RP. I came back from a break 2 days ago, the break was around 6-7 weeks total, I still know the rules quite good but this I never knew. I did not count the npcs as police, plus I never thought about the police station normally being filled with cops so killing 1 in the holding cells was really stupid. The mistake was stupid and I was stupid. I really enjoy playing monolith as all my of friends who I enjoy playing with are on the server. I really enjoy doing passive rp, as I do that almost all the time. {Farming, taxi, tow truck, mining.} I would really appreciate if I was unblacklisted, but I wont be too upset if the blacklist stays as I am a long time player on monolith and these kinds of mistakes are really idiotic of me. I dont know what else to say other than I am really sorry for doing it. I know alot of people including myself say stuff like that and then do it again, but I really try. I want to turn a new leaf on the server and try my best, thus the reason for the break. I appreciate the time people put in to maintain the server and I am super grateful for being apart of this community. I hope to be unblacklisted so I can continue police RP and sometimes raids.

Time of Occurrence:14 hours ago?
Additional members involved/witnessing:mad:RIck crowder
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:Yes.

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I will take your word so don't let me down or the punishment will be harsher.

Accepted
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.