Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 99.twister
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102000927
Your Character Name: Arnold Boczek

Which Staff blacklisted you: SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: weapons for 2 weeks

Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: Firstly i made this appeal to apologize to staff for not following the rules, apologize to SCOTTISH for using so much of his time and to get my blacklist reduced/removed.After getting blacklisted I reread the rules regarding the PVP aspect. I learned not to rely on my gun as much and roleplay more with other players and not to kill someone just because they are acting suspicious. I also try avoiding getting into gun fights.

Time of Occurrence:Monday or tuesday, exact time unknown
Additional members involved/witnessing: Arthur Boczek

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

** Thank you @Yo Bamba for bringing this appeal to my attention **

Hello @twister ,

Regarding your Weapons Blacklist Appeal. I appreciate you feeling out the appeal for the blacklist to be reduced or removed but based off the situation which took place I am less inclined as this was one of the least punishments I could have issued based on the situation at hand. Despite all of this, based off what you have said and you understand the situation, I will, in fact, remove your blacklist entirely. Appeal Accepted.

In the future, please be sure to double-check our server rules if you think or have a doubt that you may not be doing the correct things.

- Thread Locked & Moved to Handled Appeals -

Status
Not open for further replies.