LV

Your Steam Name: simp
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:441862187
Your Character Name: Trevon Yayo

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Rommel
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 Months
Blacklist Reason: Camera exploiting
Unblacklist Reason: Im here to sincerely apologize for my actions. I understand that yes, I will most likely have to take the full punishment to understand what it feels like to be.. unarmed. The server has been a journey for me ever since 2018, and I really wanna keep it that way. Yes, I did lie to Rommel, neglecting that I wasn't using the camera for this reason and I apologize. I am relatively young (15 years of age) and I'm still getting used to it. I do know that I can learn fairly quickly. I knew that exploiting the camera could get me into a lot of trouble and honestly, I didn't know if I really "knew" that before. I'm going to apologize for my actions, hope to get it appealed (even partially) and move on with it. I've read the rules in the past and I'll read them again. If I may ask, can I get a chance? To use weapons again? I know its a harsh punishment and weapons are something that really make this server pop, and I've realized I have made a huge mistake.
Thank you
~Trevon

Time of Occurrence: April 15th, Around 3:30 a.m pst
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DrPotential
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am glad that you are at least somewhat apologetic for your actions, however, considering the length of the blacklist and how long ago it was issued (around 9-10 days), I am going to have to deny this for now. The same thing applies with the person who was blacklisted with you, as you both need to wait out at least a portion of this blacklist before we can consider un-blacklisting you.

For now, the blacklist will stay in place, but, you are free to re-appeal this blacklist in one month.

This appeal has been
denied, and will be moved to the handled blacklist section.

Status
Not open for further replies.