Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SomebodyEpic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212118
Your Character Name: Jake Moncler

Which Staff blacklisted you: Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 Week
Blacklist Reason: Shooting towards cops when they tased the mayor as Secret Service
Unblacklist Reason: This is my first ever offence at breaking this kind of rule, also Im very positive I never hit a single cop as I wasn't even aiming towards them as I was aiming at the wall. After discharging 3/5 shots from my g36c i stopped firing becuase i realised you need some kind of corrupt permission from staff or something like that, to be able to shoot at cops when they attempt to arrest the mayor I guess? I told Mr. Balldrip multiple times that I never hit an officer or was I ever aiming toward them during the entire situation and I stopped shooting as soon as I realised it was wrong, but he didn't listen and still gave me a blacklist. I feel the situation should have been handled a lot better and I shouldn't have gotten a weapons blacklist for doing something on a job. What am i supposed to do now, when I cant defend myself when I base.

Time of Occurrence: 22:00 or 21:50 (unsure to be honest - UK time)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello SomebodyEpic,

also Im very positive I never hit a single cop as I wasn't even aiming towards them as I was aiming at the wall.
You claim that you never were aiming at any of the police that came up the elevator, but when I paused the shootout and claimed the report, you and the only other person I punished were standing at the elevator shooting.
I feel the situation should have been handled a lot better and I shouldn't have gotten a weapons blacklist for doing something on a job
Next time you shouldn't misuse your weapon and attempt to RDM players. Shooting at police because they tried to taze the mayor is not valid RP reason to shoot whatsoever

I will be reducing your appeal by 4 days, next time please have a valid roleplay reason to kill a large group of people.

Appeal Partially Accepted
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.