Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Trevor
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124400188
Your Character Name: Trevor Werner

Which Staff blacklisted you: @kingeddie98
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons, 2 days

Blacklist Reason: Depositing my MP9 into premium locker after getting it from the evidence locker
Unblacklist Reason: Eddie told me that I have to wait 15 mins to deposit it after I got it, but after further review of the rules I don't see a rule about not depositing it after getting it from the locker. Rule 4.1.3.2 says "
  1. You may not deposit your money and weapons to your bank account or stashes after a robbery. You have to wait 20 minutes before making any deposits.
" but that's a robbery. The first 2 doors into the pd were unlocked and I lockpicked the 3rd door into the evidence locker, but that's not a robbery after getting it from the evidence locker because it is a raid into the pd, and there is nothing saying you cannot deposit after a raid, only robberies and bank robberies. This blacklist if there is a rule saying I cannot deposit after a RAID, not a robbery.

P.S. without a weapon I cant do anything cause if I were to do drugs how could I defend myself and most jobs that make good money require a job

P.S.S. How does depositing correlate with a weapons blacklist that makes no sense. I've talked it over with friends and they say it makes no sense. I could be wrong trying to justify the appeal but the depositing doesn't correlate with using weapons incorrectly since it's not like I shot somebody with it then immediately unequipped and deposited it, I simply just recieved it back from the pd evidence locker and put it into the locker.

Time of Occurrence: 10:19 PM EST 6/26/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

kingeddie98

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Trevor,

After reviewing the text of the rule and the terminology section, it would appear there is gap between what the text of this rules means and what members of staff, including upper staff, have usually interpreted this rule to mean. We will likely move to revise this rule in future, but for now, in favor of fairness and clarity, on basis of your argument regarding the original rule break and not the punishment,

this appeal is accepted.

Your weapons blacklist is removed with immediate effect.

kingeddie98

Status
Not open for further replies.